Michael Freeland CST
- Direct: (504) 813-3865
- Email: email@example.com
Michael Offers Invaluable Construction Knowledge
For ten years, Michael owned and operated multiple retail stores in the French Quarter and Jackson Brewery. During the past nine years, he worked as a FEMA Disaster Housing Inspector and a Certified Structural Inspector for a multi-state foundation repair company, which focused on post-Katrina recovery efforts of hundreds of local homeowners in the metro New Orleans real estate market.
Michael's experience with commercial property, the unique structural foundations issues in our market and mitigation recovery solutions gives him unique and valuable experience, very uncommon for a REALTOR®. Those skills will help our team and our clients far into the future.
We'll Help You Meet Your Goals
Michael is excited about working within a team that he truly loves. As a licensed REALTOR® in the 1990s and now as an active Louisiana State Licensed agent, Michael is looking forward to building his reputation to match that of the dynamic team of Lynda and Lesha.
For enthusiasm, experience and results, call us today!
Michael's Career at a Glance
Michael prides himself in earning the trust of those he serves and works diligently to maintain the integrity in his efforts for others. This is evident in both his real estate career and in his personal life; Michael holds leadership roles in his local and church community.
- Experience: 9 years structural foundation inspection experience; 8 years of National and State Flood Mitigation Grant program experience
- Designations: Certified Structural Inspector through B.E.C. Engineering in Houston, Texas
- Real Estate Background: Became a Licensed REALTOR® in the 1990s
- Construction Background: Former Licensed Louisiana Home Inspector / LSBHI #10401; former Certified ASHI/American Society of Home Inspectors; former PARR/FEMA Disaster Housing Inspector post Katrina
His History in Construction and Real Estate
- 2008 — Inspector of the Year for Multi State Foundation Corporation 21 States
- 2007-2011 — Chairman Award for Multi State foundation company