Lynda Nugent Smith CRS, GRI
- Direct: (504) 610-2104
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lynda Makes Home Buying & Selling Effortless!
Lynda Nugent Smith knows the New Orleans real estate business, having listed and bought homes in virtually every part of the Metro New Orleans area. Her years of sales success, her professional designations and her contacts in finance and construction have prepared her to help you make the smartest of real estate decisions.
Further, her integrity and respect in the New Orleans business community are evidenced by election by her peers to head the Greater New Orleans Home Builder's Association, the New Orleans Metropolitan Association of REALTORS® and the Jefferson Parish Economic Development Commission.
Her Success is Recognized Throughout Louisiana
On April 29, 2010, Lynda was honored to be named state REALTOR® of the Year by the Louisiana Association of REALTORS® for leadership and service to the housing industry. More recently, Lynda was appointed by Governor Bobby Jindal to a six-year term as a member of the Louisiana Real Estate Commission.
For the advantage of top-notch qualifications, experience, contacts and integrity, make the smart move: Contact us for help with all your Metropolitan New Orleans real estate needs!
Lynda in the News
Lynda's Career at a Glance
Lynda's intimate knowledge of the Metro New Orleans real estate market has been invaluable to her clients. Because of her expertise and vast network of contacts, much of her business today comes from repeat clients and referrals.
- Experience: 35+ years in Metropolitan New Orleans home sales
- Specialties: Land development and new construction
- Awards: Chosen as exclusive listing agent for Gabriel, the most ambitious residential real estate project in many years in the Gulf South
- Memberships: Life-member Million Dollar Club/VIP Recipient; Member of Allen Hainge's CyberStars®, a council of leading edge real estate agents from across the United States
- Designations: CRS and GRI, two of the most respected designations in the real estate industry
- Real Estate Background: Has regularly conducted lectures and seminars for real estate agents and managers in the New Orleans area; spent many years managing major real estate offices in Uptown New Orleans, Metairie, Mandeville and the Westbank
Her History of Real Estate Success
- Today — Currently serving as Chairman of the Louisiana Real Estate Commission and as Risk Management Broker for Keller Williams Realty in Metairie
- 2012 — Appointed by Governor Bobby Jindal as at-large member of the Louisiana Real Estate Commission
- 2010 — Named state REALTOR® of the Year by the Louisiana Association of REALTORS®
- 2009 — Selected as REALTOR® of the Year for the state of Louisiana by the Louisiana Association of REALTORS®
- 2006 — Elected REALTOR® of the Year by the New Orleans Metropolitan Association of REALTORS® and honored as Louisiana Business Person of the Year by the United States Small Business Administration
- 2005 — Chairman of Jefferson Parish Economic Development Commission
- 1999 — President New Orleans Metropolitan Association of REALTORS®
- 1996 — President Greater New Orleans Home Builder's Association
- 1995 — New Orleans area Real Estate Manager of the Year
- 1993 — National Home Builder's Association Congressional Contact of the Year