Lesha Nugent Freeland CRS, GRI
Need a Hard-Working and Enthusiastic Realtor?
Lesha Nugent Freeland is one of the most respected agents at Keller Williams Realty. A second generation REALTOR®, Lesha has forged her own leadership roles within Keller Williams, on the local New Orleans Metropolitan Association of REALTORS® board and on the Louisiana Real Estate Board. She is also a leader in her church community.
Her hard work, enthusiasm and professionalism have paid off for her clients as well. She has completed millions of dollars in home sales and has enjoyed repeat business and referrals from satisfied clients.
Contact Our Team Today!
Lesha's Career at a Glance
Lesha has lived in the New Orleans area for many years and literally grew up in the real estate business. She has enjoyed repeat business and referrals due to top-quality individual service for her clients.
- Experience: 11+ years of sales success in the Metro New Orleans real estate market
- Memberships: Has served on the Keller Williams Realty Agent Leadership Council and the Grievance Committee of the New Orleans Metropolitan Association of REALTORS®
- Designations: Graduate REALTOR® Institute and Accredited Buyer's Representative designations
- Real Estate Background: Has completed real estate transactions in virtually every region of Metro New Orleans
Her History of Leadership and Sales Success
- 2016 — Elected President of the New Orleans Metropolitan Association of REALTORS®
- 2012 — Appointed to the Louisiana REALTOR® state board as a director
- 2004 — Runner-Up for the New Orleans Metropolitan Association of REALTORS® Rookie-of-the-Year sales award